American Express Profesiones
Sales Channel Coordinator
Descripción del Trabajo
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Sales Channel Coordinator to perform in the Intl Consumer Services business unit of American Express.
This role will be responsible for driving acquisition within the Proprietary Cards and Insurance Team.
The role is accountable for acquiring high value Proprietary new Card members and ensuring that they are sold on to the most appropriate product to drive billings and customer satisfaction. Also, to coordinate sales efforts together with our strategic Insurance Partners to ensure the acquisition of new policies in force. You will work with multiple senior internal and external stakeholders, contribute to achieve KPIs targets and build a thorough understanding of the Consumer segment.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has a strong background in Telemarketing sales, account management and business development. It is also ideal for the candidate to have consultative selling experience as we highly value excellent customer service skills. If this is you and what you want, we look forward to meeting you very soon.
- Relationship management of Telemarketing agencies and Insurance Partners.
- Accountable for monthly and quarterly acquisition targets.
- Maintain high levels of product and service knowledge about the Consumer Cards and Insurance suite of products and solutions.
- Clearly communicate appropriate product features and benefits to stakeholders.
- Assure that dialing/contact strategies be on site on time and form to increase conversion rates.
- Identify operational risks and generate corrective and preventive actions.
- Build a strong Sales culture at our telemarketing agencies that reflects and strengthens the Amex Brand.
- Continuously seek to improve key selling strategies and ensure best downstream performance.
- Proven track record of driving sales or servicing campaigns.
- Track record that demonstrates an exceptional ability to obtain new business or grow existing business relationships.
- Ability to rapidly acquire and maintain high levels of product and service knowledge, clearly and compellingly communicate appropriate product features and benefits and other elements of American Express business services.
- Confident and friendly communication style.
- Ability to flex style for multiple audiences and levels of customer stakeholders.
- Ability to focus on several sales objectives at a time.
- Collaborative mindset: comfortable working with team members to maximize individual and company performance.
- Positive “can-do” attitude and strong work ethic. Ability to use feedback in a positive way with personal accountability.
- Strong computer skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 01/08/2019, 08:19:47