Make an impact on our business and the business world.
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more. We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
- Conceive and drive acquisition strategies for all B2C Card portfolios
- Optimize acquisition activity across the portfolios as appropriate including ATL and presence in digital channels (including display, search, social, mobile etc.)
- Lead team to develop large scale ATL campaigns including Out of Home and TV elements with a view to driving performance and efficiency by evolving our creative and media buying strategies
- Innovate to identify new opportunities to drive conversion or test new routes to market
- Lead the acquisition relationships and maximize acquisition opportunities with existing Cobrand partners
- Scope and size acquisition opportunities with potential new partners
- Motivate, coach and develop a team of 8 marketers
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across product, brand and control & compliance teams to drive business outcomes
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Track record of driving results, decision making and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
Exceptional leadership skills with demonstrated ability to lead a large team, hire and engage talent, and provide continuous development through coaching, training and best practice sharing
Proven ability to demonstrate strategic thought leadership: conceiving and communicating dynamic marketing / acquisition strategies
Experience managing large scale marketing campaigns – including creative development and media-buying – working with agencies and partnering with brand, legal / compliance etc.
Track record of partnering closely with internal stakeholders as well as building strong relationships and influencing external partners and agencies. Able to act as an escalation point for their team to resolve partner / campaign concerns or manage internal issues
Strong analytical mind-set – experience using quantitative analysis to solve business problems and identify opportunities
Good executive presence, collaborative / interpersonal skills and ability to work in a dynamic, fast changing environment with strong attention to detail.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2019, 2:54:21 PM