American Express Profesiones
Senior Marketing Analyst
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position is core to the Latin-American Marketing Organization and will be responsible for developing and implementing key marketing strategies to drive desired business growth within our bank partners across the North Region.
As well as support on development and execution of regional LAC strategies and assets. In this role the successful candidate will serve as point of contact with bank partners and will support Marketing Manager in: Leading and implementing key initiatives to drive partner and market share growth: launching new products and managing portfolio: increasing POC within the region: working closely with internal Business Development team and staff groups and with bank partners and Fintechs to deliver outstanding card value proposition, marketing plans and investments to deliver high spending customers onto the American Express network to drive local relevance and scale. Key areas of responsibility are:
Product Line Strategy: consistently evaluate competitive products in assigned countries and monitor AXP value propositions by segment to ensure continuous product differentiation. Drive new product launches and coordinate gating process for new and revitalized products, including Consumer, Small Business and New to Network products with a special focus in Ultra-Premium and Premium segment.
Card Acquisition: maximize existing channels working close with Partner Banks & Fintechs acquisition teams. This will cover all channels including Direct Mail, Direct Sales, Personal Sales, Telemarketing, Branch Sales and Interactive. Work with Sr. Marketing Manager and all partners to support in the successful set up, training implementation, execution, ongoing management, evaluation and evolution of existing and development of new channels. Work with Finance and Risk to analyze channel profitability performance and incentive schemes.
Portfolio Management: support in customer engagement plans and in getting Bank Partner’s buy-in to grow usage and spend for the AXP portfolio including Early Engagement, LOC management, anti-attrition, upgrades, share of wallet practices. Implement the above in partnerships with Banks and support tracking of these programs to drive investment optimization and prepare sound recommendations and analysis for partner and AXP.
Perception of Coverage: create measurable strategies to successfully boost merchant acquiring and POC within the region
Advertising and Promotion: responsible for reviewing and obtaining approval for all below the line AXP communications developed by partner banks, in accordance to AXP global advertising policies.
employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Skills & Qualifications
- This position require to travel in frequent basis to different markets
- Degree in Marketing. Desirable MBA.
- Fluent English and Spanish– Spoken and written 100%.
- Strong excel, PowerPoint as well as project plan management knowledge.
- Marketing expertise: deep knowledge of 1-2 different elements of the consumer marketing mix ideally but not essentially online, brand marketing, product development, customer acquisition, rewards or loyalty.
- Requires highly developed commercial acumen and demonstrable skills in driving results by influencing through partner channels
- Knowledge of and experience in the credit card market and Fintechs is a MUST for the role.
- Partner management: ability to inspire, influence and work with partners.
- Strong Interpersonal/influence management skills with the ability to work across business units, executive levels and diverse functions internally and externally. This is a MUST for the role
- Driving Results: proven record of driving results Strong analytical skills.
- Flexibility and change management: an ability to embrace and drive change essential.
- Highly motivated, with a good sense of when to seek advice and when to act autonomously and independently.
- Proven ability to execute multifunctional initiatives within scope and time, and with quality is a MUST.
- Influence: ability to negotiate and reach the results with internal American Express stakeholders.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 06/08/2019, 16:58:21