Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The manager is responsible for growing lending portfolio in Consumer Cards by offering relevant functionality and customer experience in Japan.
Specifically, the role focuses on enhancing and optimizing revolving functionality as business owner, transform installment functionality, and developing customer journey for enhanced functionalities.
Lending is strategically positioned to grow triple from the current outstanding balance for Japan consumer card business.
This is exciting career opportunity to experience in projects with team in Japan and globally, developing customer journey with large investment. The success of this role is leading to general manager role in the next move.
The responsibility includes
- Delivering new functionality as project leader, working with various business lines and global lending team
- Developing customer journey and optimizing channels to communicate to our cardmember
- Applying risk policy to marketing offer, working closely with Risk Management department
- Meeting local regulatory working closely with Marketing Compliance and Compliance team
- Ensuring good customer handling operations, working closely with Global Service Network
- Assisting head and director of Consumer Lending, Japan
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Goods and Service lending marketing experience in Japan (Revolving and Extended Payment Plan on charge card)
- Understanding Installment Sales Law (ISL)
- Project lead experiences as business owner
- Consumer marketing experience
- Analytical skill and mindset
- Matured Japanese including reading/writing (native level) and Business English skill
- Holding MBA is plus
- Good collaboration with others
- Strong will to delivering results
- Proactive thinking and action prior to task by manager
- Personal integrity
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 5, 2019, 4:11:20 PM