American Express Careers
Digital Acquisition Junior Analyst
Digital acquisition is a key driver of growth and focus for American Express
The role sits within the Italy One Digital Acquisition Team, which is responsible for managing digital channels to acquire new Card Members.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to expand digital marketing skills and drive tangible growth for the business.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing key projects and deliverables for our online prospect journey.
This will require close and effective partnership with local market product owners and multiple other internal stakeholders. Key objectives will be to drive continuous optimizations through leveraging best practices and test-and-learn initiatives, as well supporting execution.
This person has a strong interest in digital advertising (with strong focus on performance) and media planning across all types of campaigns (e.g. awareness, performance, programmatic, search).
- Coordinate feedback to creative agencies and internal stakeholders
- Analyze reporting to identify and recommended improvements to digital acquisition,
- Execute insights & prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders in excel and PowerPoint
- Build and leverage relationships to deliver business results
- Working on delivery digital media plan
- Manage third party agencies with a daily relationship
- Monitor digital metrics and KPIs with pre and post-campaign analysis
- Develop a smooth prospect digital journey.
- 1-2 years of experience in performance marketing and/or media planning. Strong understanding and experience of usage of digital channels/platforms to drive direct digital conversions
- B2B marketing experience is a plus
- Degree in Marketing Communication or similar
- Fluent in Italian and in English (Spanish is a plus)
- Independent and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Organization and ability to meet the delivery deadlines
- Proactivity and ability to find creative and unconventional solution
- Proven analytics skills and mindset.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies ranking 1st in 2018 and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2017. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
We welcome applications from candidates with Protected Category status. If you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2019, 6:24:27 AM