We are looking for a Debt Collector Specialist to contact debtors and collect the outstanding balances.
- handles telephones calls, letters and emails with the greatest level of care, accuracy and customer service skills
- monitoring debts on accounts
- schedule action plan to recover outstanding payments
- contact debtors to clarify a payment status
- negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- update account status and database regularly.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- minimum 2 years’ experience in Collection and Customer Service Departments
- MS Office skills
- excellent communication skills in Polish and communication English at least B2 level
- negotiating and persuading skills
- high school diploma preferred.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 20, 2019, 10:39:06 AM