American Express Careers
Associate Counsel (Retail)
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- To review and /or prepare contracts and provide legal advice for all the business strategies and launching of new products and/or projects.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues and coordinate efforts to comply with local legislation and support compliance of internal policies.
- Create or support the implementation of legal strategies
- Legal analysis of new regulations applicable to the company.
- Preparation, review and analysis of any type of Agreement to be executed by the company with clients, vendors, business partners, etc.
- To make a legal analysis of new regulation, detect main impacts and inform them to the lines of business in order to comply with it.
- To review marketing material to verify that it complies with local regulation.
QualificationsSkills / Qualifications Required
- Expertise in consumer and data privacy regulation
- Corporate Law expertise
- Agile legal analysis and decision making
- Effective interaction with Payback Business Leaders (B40+)
- Efficient and agile regulatory analysis and implementation
- Leadership skills / communication, decision making, goals orientation & problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Team player, use to work in very demanding environments,
- Adaptation to change.
- Business English is an indispensable requirement.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 7, 2019, 3:42:39 AM