American Express Profesiones
Collections Performance Manager
Atención al cliente
Gestión del riesgo
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The Collections Performance Manager position is accountable for managing collection agencies in Mexico and will be responsible for maximizing collections effectiveness and minimizing operational risk.
Working closely with Director of Collections for LACC, the incumbent will be accountable for effectively identifying opportunities, requesting explanations and providing recommendations on agency strategic and tactic plans under a highly regulatory environment.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Self directed and passionate about driving results with deep experience in credit / collections operations. Preferably, experienced in managing 3rd party vendors
- Strong thought leadership with proven ability to drive innovation and change
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - to gain insight and take action from analyzing data
- Ability to partner, direct, and drive results with agencies
- Ability to lead, influence, and contribute at various levels of the business
- Strong verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills to maintain strong relationships within the business and with agencies
- Proven ability to successfully multitask and constantly juggle priorities
- Experience in people Leadership an advantage
- Fluent in English/Spanish, written and spoken.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 13/08/2019, 13:22:48