At American Express we are focused on providing the best customer experience every day through a differentiated set of products and services. With our mix of assets like rewards, benefits, and members-only perks we are re-imagining how commerce and experiences converge in a more modern, digital and connected world.
To deliver on a seamless and connected customer experience across channels the Enterprise Digital Platform team is driving the roadmap and strategy for One Amex. One Amex is an ecosystem of platforms that enable fast, scalable, and consistent application development, transforming how we approach design, data, event processing, analytics, and more.
We are looking for a strong product manager with a technical background and excellent business acumen. This role will have responsibility for understanding the adaptive authentication market and will partner closely with engineering and risk teams to deliver world-class identity platform capabilities and configuration tools within the One Amex ecosystem.
Experience developing market-leading enterprise products or services is a must-have. The ideal candidate will have experience with authentication products, cloud services and identity solutions, as well as a strong understanding of authentication in a fraud risk context. Success in this role will require both a strong ability to understand customer and internal partner requirements, define an overall near and long-term strategy for authentication management tools, and work across the product team and the broader American Express organization to ensure delivery of a compelling product roadmap and go-to-market plan.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Own and drive the strategy and roadmap for adaptive risk-based authentication management tools.
• Represent the team in communication across the company. You will be an internal advocate and help put American Express on the global map for innovation in customer identity.
• Understand core business problems and requirements from internal customers and partner teams.
• Prioritize work across several product investment areas and detailed feature sets.
• Work with Engineering, the wider product team and other internal groups to define and document user stories and use cases to guide engineering development.
• Define and develop reporting and analytics requirements and key performance metrics to measure success.
• Track market trends and competition to inform product decisions and strategy.
• Drive innovation, definition, deliverables planning, and design of entirely new authentication management capabilities, challenging all members of a cross-functional team to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and platform technologies, as well as execution plans.
• Experience across the product management lifecycle for enterprise products or services.
• Extensive experience in an Agile software development environment (a history of Agile transformation and mentorship preferred).
• Strong technical background (SaaS experience and Identity experience are both a plus).
• Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written).
• Strong leadership skills.
• Track record of successful delivery of company-critical projects.
• 4+ years of product management or related experience.
• Undergraduate degree, preferably in a technical field.
• Advanced degree, such as MBA, a plus.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 30, 2019, 3:06:25 PM