American Express Careers
- We are looking for highly experienced and professional Travel Consultants to join our energetic, fun and engaging team that is focused on employee development and achieving high standards of performance.
- You will be rewarded for delivering superior service to our customers and for generating revenue for the business.
- As a Travel Consultant at American Express you will be expected to service international and domestic bookings, particularly within the high end luxury travel segment which will include booking First/Business class air tickets, with point to point, multi destination or even Round the World fares, Hotels, Car Rental, Tours and even Cruises.
- Our customers seek flawless service and look for a unique and exclusive experience for their leisure travel.
- Providing professional, knowledgeable and extraordinary service will come naturally to you and no request will be too large or impossible.
- If you take great pride in your work and enjoy going above and beyond to service your clients and you also have excellent knowledge of fares and Sabre, then this opportunity could be for you.
- A strong customer focus and a commitment to delivering ‘Excellent’ service
- Travel industry experience (minimum 3 – 5 years)
- Excellent working knowledge of air fare calculations and able to offer competitive travel fare options.
- To be familiar with appropriate travel reservations and ticketing systems and productivity tools. Preferably Sabre/Abacus
- Travel agency experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge of leisure travel and leisure travel products/services, knowledge of luxury hotels & tour suppliers is desirable
- Must be an excellent team player and focused on achieving team goals
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Graduate preferred, experience in relevant role highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and the Internet
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 6, 2019, 7:16:34 AM