American Express Careers
- Investigative experience required.
- Law enforcement background preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred (concentration in Criminal Justice desirable)
- Cyber investigation knowledge and experience preferred
- Detailed understanding of prosecution guidelines, privacy laws and associated criminal laws
- Demonstrated skills in conducting field investigations involving financial and cyber/computer fraud
- Highly developed analytical abilities with basic knowledge of finance and related transactions
- Must be the ultimate team player and have an understanding of networking between law enforcement and the financial services industry
- Ability to make formal presentations before diverse groups
- Strong interviewing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills with thorough knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Position is on call 24/7/365
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia (virtual office/home setup)
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 7, 2019, 2:17:57 PM