American Express Careers
FX Sales Representative
The US FX International Payments (FXIP) business is a fast growing B2B cross border payments business within Global Commercial Services. Today, we facilitate transactions totaling over $10Bn for over 10K customers. Our customers use our platform to manage their global, non-Card payments for goods and services and for inter-company funding across industries such as retail, wholesale, professional services, charities and manufacturing. FXIP is a high growth business with key objectives of enhancing value to Commercial customers while driving revenue and profitability growth.
You will achieve your goals by building a dynamic pipeline through 1) developing deep relationships with MM Field Sales DBD’s and MBD’s 2) executing the ASF’ customer centric approach 3) understanding our solutions and being exceptionally good at articulating them to your prospects.
There will be an emphasis on closing business, a mix of opportunities with various value propositions, so you must have a proven ability to listen to customers, understand their requirements and deliver proposals to win their business.
Your success will be determined primarily by achieving & exceeding targets. On the day to day you will also be measured on how efficiently you manage your pipeline, how effectively you manage your time, your calling activity and your partner relationships.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Sell with integrity and appropriately track prospect data to ensure a coordinated and consistent client experience, in alignment with compliance and internal partner business requirements
- Ability to positively represent American Express with all internal and external contacts.
- Excellent consultative phone and face-to-face selling skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout.
- Excellent pipeline management skills in a CRM environment.
- Focused, self-motivated team player with a strong will to win and surpass individual goals.
- Strong performance cutlure and with a track record (transactional sales cycle)
- Tenaciously networks to establish, maintain, and expand business relationships and referral sources, especially cold contacts
- Knowledge of foreign exchange/international payments, and GCS products and sales practices is preferred but not required
- Have the ability to see the big-picture, and be able to demonstrate creative and strategic thinking
- Strong PC skills (SFDC, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and understanding of technology in the industry
- College degree.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 9, 2019, 4:12:00 PM