American Express Careers
Team Leader - Japanese Speaker オペレーションチームリーダー
- Reporting into CFN (Customer Fulfillment Network) Manager and leading a team of CCPs (Customer Care Professional)
- Leading Card member Maintenance and Inquiries team which manages maintenance requests on Card member accounts
- The position is responsible to drive Team Inventory, Efficiency, Control & Compliance Result
- The leader will be accountable to achieve operational quality targets, coaching, performance and development of the assigned team
- The leader has to work with various business partners to drive CFN results
- Identifying area for improvement and implementing appropriate changes to improve CFN results
- May need to perform outbound call or draft apology letter for escalation cases.
A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing English and Japanese with JLPT 2 or above
- Minimum 2 years working experience in related field and call handling experience is an advantage
- Strong people management skills such as coaching, communication and performance management
- Able to demonstrate strong customer centric understanding and building strong relationship internally and externally
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- A customer centric, can do attitude for customer
- Able to deliver result in accordance with policy and procedure
- Preferably with people leader management experience
- Flexible to work in Malaysia public holiday
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 7, 2019, 1:41:01 AM