American Express Careers
Business Analyst Lead
The Business Analytics and Customer Experience Team Leader is responsible for implementing a Customer First agenda by leveraging the Voice of the Customer.
Will be partnering with key stakeholders (GFNA leadership team and internal business partners) using various customer listening posts, operational metrics and external benchmarking to analyze and implement improvements.
This team leader will meet regularly with leadership team and business partners to assess and influence changes in operations strategy that could have a future impact on customer satisfaction.
This individual needs to identify and drive improvements in Fraud and New Accounts processes as measured by Recommend to a Friend (RTF) and all other customer and shareholder metrics, monitors all Fraud and New Accounts customer listening posts and reporting to the GFNA organization and business partners.
Will lead and maintain the Analytics team for GFNA, providing knowledgeable and consultative coaching and mentoring
Managing your time effectively to be available to your team whilst managing the business needs
The position requires strong relationship building, project management, communication and analytical skills, along with a passion for our customers
Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
This person will utilize his technical skills in pulling data, reporting, presenting, interpreting and transforming all reports
Provide analytical and thought leadership in conducting insightful analyses
Develop business cases and conduct analytics to support recommended operations strategy
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Degree holder in any field
- Extensive experience in handling datasets using SQL, SAS and VBA is a must
- Exposure in Cornerstone, Hive and Yellowbrick is preferred
- Strong demonstrated knowledge in MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact with senior leadership
- Strong leadership experience to influence, communicate, and drive results at the peer level and above
- Results oriented self-starter, able to deal with ambiguity, competing priorities, overcomes obstacles without sacrificing quality to meet deadlines
- Experience in Credit Card industry preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 7, 2019, 10:31:18 AM