American Express Careers
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Marketing Intern to perform in the Global Commercial Services business unit of American Express.
This role will give support to the marketing costumer team for Global Commercial Payments area.
- Creation of performance reports for campaigns.
- Creation and manage of databases.
- Execution, tracking and analysis of spend campaigns.
- Relationships with vendors
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Office advanced mainly Excel and PowerPoint (required).
- Advanced English oral and written.
- Student of Marketing, business administration or marketing.
- Disposed to stay in the role for at least one year.
- Initiative and proactivity.
- Oriented to results.
- Good personal relationships.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Part-time
Date Posted: Aug 13, 2019, 1:29:44 PM