Global Commercial New Accounts Underwriting focusses on GCS onboarding and driving profitable new accounts acquisitions.
The incumbent will be responsible for developing, executing, and managing strategies aimed at enabling existing commercial customers with ready-made credit offers across product lines and work with the product, onboarding and sales teams to deliver a seamless enrollment experience. The foundational work for enabling this transformation for our customers is in very early stages, a core responsibility will be to work across the enterprise to influence key capabilities, data assets and strategies to enable these innovative new account experiences. This position requires strong strategic, analytical, and cross-functional communication skills, and a proven ability to influence colleagues across American Express.
- Drive in-depth analytics and collaborate with various business partners to create a framework to acquire new commercial accounts from existing commercial customers
- Manage the credit risk strategy for commercial new accounts for existing customers; ensuring we are driving business growth while managing credit losses
- Drive commercial products underwriting strategies and risk management policies for existing customers, appropriately strengthening risk processes to maintain healthy credit performance
- Drive the development of key capabilities that will enable the existing commercial costumers new account strategies
- Build and deploy the next generation of risk management tools and capabilities to deliver industry-leading credit quality and to enable accelerated profitable growth
- Manage written and verbal communication with key project sponsors and senior leadership
- Superior thought leadership, project management and analytical thinking with demonstrated proficiency in simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Proven ability and self-sufficiency to translate analysis and business priorities into executable strategies
- Ability to build strong relationships, drive and influence within large cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Advanced degree in a business, engineering or analytical field preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 30, 2019, 2:53:58 PM