American Express Careers
Manager - Advertising Measurement
With a focus on digitization, innovation, and analytics, the Enterprise Digital Analytics (EDA) team creates central, scalable platforms and customer experiences to help markets across all of these priorities. Our charter is to drive scale for the business, and accelerate innovation for both immediate impact as well as long-term transformation of our business. A unique aspect of EDA is the integration of diverse skills across all of its remit. EDA has a very broad range of responsibilities, resulting in a broad range of initiatives around the world. The Prescriptive Analytics team has specific responsibility for channel analytics and measurement to support the enterprise.
Purpose of the Role
Support the Global Advertising and Brand Management organization in helping to quantify the impact of paid media on overall business results, through statistical analysis delivered in partnership with our Data Science team.
Working with Data Science to define different model structures and approaches to measuring media impact
Profitability and media optimization analysis, scenario planning
- Develop channel investment recommendations
- Present results of complex analytical problems to business partners and the non-technical audience
· * Bachelor’s degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Sciences / Engineering
· * Understanding of how media is planned, bought and measured
· * Solid grounding in statistics, both from a theoretical and applied perspective
· * Extensive knowledge of SQL
· * Professional experience of at least one software for data analysis: SAS, Python or R
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 13, 2019, 6:12:55 PM