American Express Careers
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
• The individual will be part of Financial Accounting & Close.
• The incumbent shall be required to understand Marketing & Promotion policy and related accounting , providing Marketing & Promotion Reports, liaison with markets / segments on Budget Utilization status, reporting & building strong internal controls.
• The incumbent shall be required to maintain close contact with customers / business partners.
• The incumbent should have accounting knowledge & focus on Accuracy, control & compliance.
• Strong inter-personal skills and communication skills.
• Demonstrate problem solving skills. Should possess good analytical skills.
• The successful candidate should be flexible & result oriented.
• Good Understanding of AMEX businesses, AMEX Finance products and systems, a plus.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• MBA / Post Graduate with at least 1 year of experience or B Com with 2-3 years of experience
• Strong accounting & reconciliation knowledge.
• Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously & prioritize accordingly
• Excellent follow-up and detail oriented, using Excel, a plus.
• Good communication , collaboration and interpersonal skills partners/customers, etc.
• Demonstrated leadership skills needed to interact with leadership.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 10, 2019, 3:35:03 PM