American Express Careers
Information Security Analyst I
American Express seeks to cultivate and sustain a culture of superior cyber security compliance. We are looking for a top performing candidate with innovative ideas to drive this enterprise-wide transformation for Policy, Standard and Awareness at American Express. The Information Security Awareness Analyst will work within the IT Risk Management and Services department to work on enterprise phishing awareness and reporting program. This position will report to Information Security Manager for Enterprise Phishing Awareness team and will manage phishing program operations, automation, development and maintenance of reports.
• 2-3 years of experience with information security.
• Good understanding of what information or assets are of value to threat actors and how organizations are breached using phishing.
• Experience with any industry recognized phishing simulation tool to enhance the awareness of employees to identify and report potentially malicious emails.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders/experts to deploy targeted simulation campaign emails.
• Superior analytical and metrics skills, including managing multiple work stream simulations
• Can apply a variety of structured analytic techniques to generate and test a hypothesis, assess cause and effect, challenge analysis, and support decision making.
• Create a metrics framework that can effectively measure the impact of the program
• Experience in data visualization tools like Tableau, QlikView to create self-servicing reports for multiple stakeholders
• Superior organizational skills, including managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience in following technologies: Python, R and VBA scripting, basic SQL knowledge and experience in MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access databases, etc.
• Experience working in a global environment with multiple locations and cultures
• Self-starter with intellectual curiosity, initiative and strong work ethic are essential
• Strong working knowledge of IT Risk Management and Information Security
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications: Qualifications • Bachelors of Science / Engineering, or equivalent
Preferred Additional: Relevant industry certifications: Associate of CISSP/CISA/CISM/CEH.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 12, 2019, 10:07:00 AM