Senior Mobile Product Designer, Enterprise Digital Member Experiences
The American Express Mobile Team are looking for a talented and passionate mobile product Designer to join our team in Phoenix. The successful candidate will have experience leading digital initiatives and the ideation & development of mobile products and services.
The Global Mobile team is responsible for the product strategy, UX/UI and delivery of mobile apps for American Express Card members globally. This includes the Amex Mobile app available on iOS and Android in 20 markets around the world and used by millions of customers each month. Our team is a combination of high-performing design, product and marketing teams who are responsible for the definition and delivery of features in the Amex App – bringing data-driven and customer focused insights into our design & development process.
The senior product Designer will work with Principle Designers from concept to completion of 2-4 product work streams for the American Express Mobile App team based in Phoenix. The candidate will be responsible for delivering user-based outcomes in the mobile product portfolio and for the personal and career development of Product Designers in the new Phoenix design team.
• Take responsibility for the user interface: identify problems, propose solutions, recommend implementations, and execute UX/UI solutions to improve the user experience.
• Create pixel-perfect, world-class user interfaces and original, eye-catching visual design.
• Deliver high quality work on schedules in a dynamic, agile product environment.
• Produce interactive prototypes for internal experimentation and usability testing, and test UI in a rigorous, data-driven way.
• Demonstrate a command of usability and accessibility standards in partnership with visual and interface design disciplines and principles.
• Have a broad experience and a deep understanding of users to recommend UX/UI features that solve customer needs.
• Write intuitive style guides and design specifications with a focus towards engineering implementation.
• Familiarity with Sketch, invision, Adobe’s creative suite applications and other prototyping tool
• Service Design / Design Thinking
• UX / Interaction Design
• UI / Visual Design
• Communication and Collaboration with Product, Engineering, Business peers and other Stakeholders
• Proven track record of success in several shipped products as measured by Design Team Goals
• Typically 5+ years in the industry
eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the
company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2019, 3:10:32 PM