American Express Careers
ENTERPRISE DIGITAL & ANALYTICS
Mobile Product Designer, Enterprise Digital Member Experiences
The American Express Mobile Team are looking for a talented and passionate mobile product Designer to join our team in Phoenix. The successful candidate will have experience with digital initiatives and the ideation & development of mobile products and services.
The Global Mobile team is responsible for the product strategy, UX/UI and delivery of mobile apps for American Express Card members globally. This includes the Amex Mobile app available on iOS and Android in 20 markets around the world and used by millions of customers each month. Our team is a combination of high-performing design, product and marketing teams who are responsible for the definition and delivery of features in the Amex App – bringing data-driven and customer focused insights into our design & development process.
The product Designer will work with Senior Designers from concept to completion of product work streams for the American Express Mobile App team based in Phoneix. The candidate will be responsible for delivering user-based outcomes in the mobile product portfolio in the new Phoneix design team.
THE ROLE WILL…
• Empathize with your users by observing research labs
• Empathize with our internal partners to understand business goals
• Contribute to resource gathering exercises such as design and content audits, competitive analysis, and stakeholder interviews
• Participate in cross-functional workshops such as co-creation, empathy mapping, and journey mapping exercises
• Synthesize user needs and business objectives to formulate testable prototypes and validate our hypotheses
• Ideate and prototype in both hi- and lo-fidelities using Sketch + Invision
• Create any required supporting documentation such as user flows, personas, service blueprints, etc. in accordance with Lean UX best practices
• Collaborate with your fellow designers, UX writers, UX researchers, product managers, and engineers to translate product requirements into useful and usable experiences ensuring adherence to design best-practices and brand consistency
• Use and contribute to our design language
• Be an active member in our larger Design@Amex team culture!
• Service Design / Design Thinking
• UX / Interaction Design
• UI / Visual Design
• Communication and Collaboration with Product, Engineering, Business peers and other Stakeholders
• Clear and current understanding of the existing and future capabilities of the iOS and Android mobile platforms
• Typically 2+ years in the industry
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2019, 1:20:48 AM