This role will be responsible for administrative and operation support for American Express Global Commercial Services Hong Kong.
- Support Sales and Account Development Leaders in driving operation efficiency and productivity, including managing account transfer and lead assignment process, pipeline update and basic reporting, etc.
- Coordinate with regional Compliance team to perform regular audit exercise
- Conduct monthly tracking and quarterly accrual for effective expense management
- Arrange logistics for internal or external meetings and events
- Manage team member on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Provide administrative assistance to Directors, including calendar and expense management
- Support general admin and logistics related requests as needed
- Diploma or above
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with great attention to detail
- High integrity and work ethics
- Experienced in effectively managing multiple activities in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and able work independently
- Excellent time management
- Ability to demonstrate high flexibility and a calm, professional demeanour under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication in Chinese and English
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Salesforce
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 20, 2019, 1:34:17 AM