American Express Global Commercial Services leverages a number of Corporate/Business Cards, Central Bill, Foreign Currency, and Cross-border payment solutions to help corporations and SME customers drive savings, increase transparency, and offer employee rewards.
This newly created role in the Global Commercial Services (GCS) is responsible for acquire new business relationships with small and medium sized companies in HK by positioning our Business Card products as the leader in the SME payment space. This role is also responsible for developing a pipeline of opportunities to fruition through cold calling and other lead generation efforts within the SME space.
The incumbent will be required to build and leverage relationships with clients and key business partners to generate leads and client referrals, as well as manage the end-to-end sales process to ensure the potential charge volume of an account is optimized.
The environment will be fast-paced, and we need someone who is highly energized, highly driven and commercially minded to ensure all Key Performance Indicators are met/exceeded
- Exceed aggressive sales targets in the SME segment through a focus on winning new business to Amex
- Demonstrated rigor in sales pipeline management to ensure pipeline accuracy and adequacy in meeting the stated targets
- Align strategies across local and regional sales team to ensure consistency, best practice sharing and quality across the region
- Fully engaging in the Performance Management and Development Planning Process
- Results driven
- Highly energized
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutioning and close sales over the phone
- Sales pipeline management (Salesforce.com) experience
- Ability to collaborate and influence internally and externally
- Knowledge of Business-to-Business (B2B) industry in Hong Kong is ideal
- Knowledge of Corporate card/payment solutions would be an advantage
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 19, 2019, 10:53:02 PM