American Express Careers
This position will be responsible for managing the top customers (excluding Centurion) for Consumer Cards through Centralized Account Development. This position will be pivotal in driving portfolio growth, cross-sell, customer satisfaction and client retention targets for top customers. The intent is to interact with these members through high touch Servicing, Travel, Experiences and Lifestyle propositions.
Critical Factors to Success:
- Understand the profile, preferences, history and revenue potential of each segment in the portfolio
- Collaborate with Product and marketing teams to conceptualize and implement initiatives to drive portfolio growth, cross – sell and retention targets • Consultative engagement with the objective of maximizing the value of the Card and demonstrate share shift
- Develops & manages a close relationship with cross functional teams within American Express such as Product, Marketing, World Service, Travel & Lifestyle, Credits and Risk
- Provide a friendly, efficient consultative service that engages customer with the service & optimizes revenue opportunities by proactively anticipating customer requirements & building brand loyalty.
- High level of Customer service and engagement orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and capacity to articulate effective actions based on identified needs and profile.
- Ability to build a highly engaged relationship with a High Value Premium customer portfolio
- Communication Skills
- Advanced servicing orientation
- Handling multiple conversations
- good product and process knowledge
- ability to handle and resolve difficult coversation
- Good selling ability -sales mindset
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Set The Agenda: Define what winning looks like, put enterprise thinking first, lead with an external perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the best team, seek & provide coaching feedback, make collaboration essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate frequently, candidly & clearly, make decisions quickly & effectively, live the blue box values, great leadership demands courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 19, 2019, 2:12:54 PM