American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional - Merchant Servicing, Spain
You won’t just help customers. You’ll help YOUR customers.
Every one of our Customer Care Professionals represents the American Express Brand. They take their work personally because they’re more than a friendly voice on the phone, they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. And the people you’ll work with, and the customers you’ll care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do. You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected. It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every customer is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
- Respond quickly and accurately to merchant customer questions and issues via phone
- Own issues to the point of resolution
- Offer merchant customers unique solutions
- Find new ways to offer merchant customers a better experience
- Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Do you have what takes to build a career here? Previous experience is not important to us, what is important is that you demonstrate the following:
- Excellent spoken and written in Spanish and English is essential.
- Target driven and take accountability for your work, whilst working in a fast-paced metric driven environment
- Confident and energetic in your approach
- Motivated and committed to serve customers
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Reliable, and your team members can count upon you
- Merchant experience desirable
Why American Express?
American Express offer a fantastic and diverse working environment, in a state of the art building in the centre of Brighton. Our high performers are rewarded with target driven incentives and offered career development (both on a local and global level).
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2019, 3:49:42 AM