Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This will include, but is not limited to, the consistent application of AML KYC guidelines to ensure American Express is correctly contracting with the applying entity. The Analyst will be responsible for providing assurance that policy and procedural requirements relating to key obligations have been met or liaising with and providing feedback to internal stakeholders to assist them in meeting requirements.
• Conducting of the quality checks on the sales assessment made by the Business Development Executive (BDE sales acquisition) team based in Manila.
• Involvement in various projects for any development in the sales assessment process or systems used by the sales team.
• Coaching and feedback on the sales communication conducted by the Center of Excellence (COE) team members in Manila.
• Maintain suitable management reporting system by preparing and monitoring various reports for all line of business.
• Support the business on assigned market’s by conducting procedural monitoring within required timelines, to ensure day to day operations are conducted in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, as well as our company’s policies.
• Coordinating with the AML specialists and providing of effective & timely AML advice to the Small Business Services (SBS) sales team members in Manila,
• Provide support and guidance on sales declaration impacting the market adherence to policies and procedures and compliance regulations.
• Supporting the Manager on programme for periodic Sample Testing of the New Clients AML review completed by the Center of Excellence (COE) team members for all line of business.
• Ongoing review and enhancement of policies and procedures for accuracy and clarity in execution.
• Participates in brainstorming sessions and calibration call sessions to identify compliance, policy, procedural, case auctioning and system gaps.
• Develops solutions with peers and assigned business partners to close identified gaps.
• Regularly reviews & updates Sales Processes and Procedures for effective controls and Audit.
• Ongoing review of customer feedback results on Sales (acquisition) and drivers of customer dissatisfaction with linkages to current policies and procedures.
• Identifies opportunities for enhancements and challenges the status quo.
• Participate in compliance reviews, internal audits of business units, process mapping, and risk assessments, as needed.
• Conducting of spot checking.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.