American Express Careers
- Portfolio Manager for a key Collection partner/Agency servicing US market
- Assist the Service Delivery Leader who would be the lead managing the partner relationship Oversee/Optimize The Overall Performance Through In-Depth Analysis On Effectiveness Of Collections, Key Process Indicators And Collector Level Effectiveness
- Provide Thought Leadership, Drive Initiatives And Grow Agencies Market Share, Maximizing Returns Through Best-In-Class Collection Economics
- Understand Key Drivers In Performance, Optimal Settings For The Key Drivers, Motivation Behind Actions/Operational Levers And Impacts To Results
- Carry A Small Business Owner Mind-Set Working With A Strong Sense Of Urgency And Purpose In The Execution Of Treatment/Solutions
- Partner With Agencies To Identify Opportunities/Root Cause, Deliver And Monitor Solutions To Improve Overall Performance
- Implement And Maximize The Usage Of Collection Treatment Tools/Strategies
- Leverage Best Practices Across The Credit Network Through Learning From /Sharing Successes Among Other Agencies And With Proprietary Sites.
- Deliver superior performance in multiple international markets.
- People Management This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Minimum a Graduate with 5+ years of experience In Credit / Collections Operations, Agency Management (experience in managing US collections. Preferred)
- Self Directed With Strong Interest In The Collection Business And Passionate In Driving Business Results.
- Strong Thought Leadership With Ability To Incorporate Analytical & Operational Aspects To Design & Implement Innovative Solutions To Drive Performance.
- Ability To Learn Quickly And Work Independently With Complex, Unstructured Initiatives.
- Proven Ability To Successfully Multitask And Constantly Juggle Priorities
- Ability To Partner And Influence Vendors, Peers And Management
- Excellent Verbal, Written And Interpersonal Communication Skills.
- strong people management skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2019, 3:29:11 PM