American Express Careers
Senior Analyst, Global Airline Partnerships
The Global Loyalty Partnerships team within US Consumer Premium Products & Benefits is responsible for developing a global loyalty partnerships strategy, managing 150+ Membership Rewards and Card Benefits partnerships across Travel, Retail, Entertainment and Dining, as well as expanding new partnerships to support our overarching loyalty roadmap.
The Senior Analyst, Global Airline Partnerships will be an integral member of Global Loyalty Partnerships team, supporting the team with day-to-day partnership management and marketing processes, ensuring flawless operational execution, and acting as a World Service liaison. The incumbent will also manage Airline Partnerships marketing budgets.
This role will require collaboration across multiple cross-functional teams inside and outside the Global Premium Products and Benefits team, including World Service, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Operations, GMNS, and Global Commercial Services. The successful candidate will be a results-oriented team player, with a flexible attitude, excellent interpersonal/influence management skills, and experience working across multiple business units, functions, and executive levels.
Lead marketing initiatives for strategic airline MR partnerships and benefits
Design, manage, and execute all airline marketing campaigns
Manage Airlines Partnerships ACU (marketing) and SQP (tech) budgets
Develop servicing strategies to address customer complaints and customer experience issues.
Act as Airlines Partnerships marketing, operations, and servicing “subject matter expert;” provide ongoing recommendations for process improvements and efficiencies
Work with internal cross-functional groups to ensure valuable and flawless execution of team processes, including benefit changes, additions, decommissions, and ad-hoc campaigns
Support ad-hoc Compliance and audit related projects
- Energetic self-starter with excellent relationship skills and the ability to drive results within a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Attention to detail and proven ability to drive results and ensure flawless execution
- Strong project management skills with strengths in managing multiple priorities concurrently
- Assertive and collaborative, with the willingness to take initiative, challenge the status quo, and think strategically to solve issues
- Proven track-record for building and leveraging relationships and comfort working with a variety of internal partners across the Blue Box and external partners to achieve goals and resolve issues
- Comfort with analytics, and demonstrated ability to use analysis to inform recommendations and decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively with partners and senior leadership, one-on-one, in formal presentations, and by email
- Positive team player with superior listening skills and the ability to adapt to shifting or changing priorities
- BA or BS
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2019, 1:30:29 PM