American Express Careers
Executive Administrative Assistant I
Global Network Services & Transformation (GNS&T) is a new team tasked with envisioning the American Payment Network of the future and executing the cross-functional transformation necessary to delivering it. Taking the lead of this strategic imperative for the company, this global team is looking to define and deliver new services and capabilities to drive business differentiation, growth,and a digital global payments Network that is an enabler of rapid innovation.
The Network Modernization (NeMo) Program team has been established to implement a full-scale modernization of the American Express Global Network over the next three years. NeMo will rebuild the American Express Network from the ground up and is focused on designing a truly digital global paymentsnetwork that is agile and ready for rapid innovation. The NeMo Program has been approved for a significant investment.
This position will provide the Executive Admin support to the Vice Presidents in the Global Network Strategy and Transformation (GNS&T) team as well as the broader GNS&T team.
- Demonstrated effective calendar management and meeting coordination for multiple leaders simultaneously.
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements to include airline and hotel reservations, transportation to/from airport/hotel, and reserve offices and conference rooms.
- Prepare and reconcile corporate card expense reports on time each month.
- Manage distribution lists; ensure org charts are accurate.
- Assist with onboarding employees/contractors as necessary.
- Offboard employees/contractors by collecting laptops, ID badges and corporate cards as necessary.
- Support HR-related activities; ensure confidentiality of all personnel issues.
· Experience as Executive Admin for leaders or similar; 2 years of professional experience is highly preferred.
· Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong Calendar Management is a plus.
· Proficient in MS Office, Outlook, Ariba and Concur.
· Demonstrated ability to interact with senior leaders and handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and integrity.
· Proactive, self-motivated and team player.
· Collaborative and willingness to support colleagues across the organization
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 15, 2019, 8:36:48 PM