American Express Careers
Director, Global Digital & Servicing Strategy
This leader will be responsible for defining our Global Digital and servicing model, leading a team to deliver against the strategic vision and key metrics. This is a strategic role that requires a highly analytical and creative thinker with proven experience in leading large strategic projects that result in transformation. The Director will lead and develop implementation strategies across a number of partners and locations to deliver against our commitment to our Customers. We are seeking an exceptional leader who can operate in white space, leveraging data to rapidly evaluate and implement change where needed while partnering across varying business partners to influence change and drive results.
Primary responsibilities include:
Effectively lead, inspire and develop a team of 3 direct reports, with an indirect line into ~200 front line travel consultants
- Develop and implement the Global TLS digital servicing strategy. Including how we improve our current digital servicing experience (web and mobile) while integrating new digital servicing products such as mobile messaging into the TLS servicing infrastructure.
- Transform the global servicing channels including email and chat as well as development of new channels
- Partner with numerous digital product teams to improve the digital travel experience based on CM feedback
- Deliver on strategic projects that drive transformation
- Drive increased card member engagement through digital channels and enhanced servicing strategies
- Define and globalize the next generation of the TLS servicing strategy and execute the strategy by working with regional teams
- Deliver the operations metrics, financial performance and customer satisfactions across all servicing strategies.
5+ years of leadership experience with the ability to motivate and inspire
Provide strong people leadership and build a culture of high performance and development
Knowledge and experience in a global remit
Digital transformation experience with a proven ability in creating an Omni-channel servicing journey
Proven ability to work on large strategic projects that drive transformation
Proven analytics with the ability to derive insights and create go forward plans through data
Innovative thinker and creative problem solver with a passion for challenging the status quo
Setting broad, motivating, linked servicing/customer strategies
Clear and articulate communicator with the ability to influence leadership and key stakeholders
Strong financial knowledge including experience with P & L/budget responsibilities
Must be a change agent, constantly developing winning strategies
Ability to build relationships across multiple LOBs and stakeholders
Should enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, both independently and as a part of a team.
Ability to travel 30+%
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2019, 12:03:48 PM