American Express Careers
- Accountable for analyzing business trends and ensure task completion in alignment with project plans - Provide support for business projects and presentations:
- Accountable for driving projects from project feasibility to definition, design, delivery & control.
- Liaison with GFPS business partners
- Continually seek, share and implement best practices across all international markets.
- Comfortable with complexity and ambiguity.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities while meeting deadlines and expectations.
- Must possess high motivation, enthusiasm and dedication to deliver results within strict time lines.
- Must be analytical thinker, problem solver, decision maker
- Must have good communication skills with proof ability in how to escalate on appropriate and timely manner
- Must be able to work effectively as a member of a larger team and have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple activities, workloads and objectives.
- Requires project management skills and the ability to influence others without having direct authority over them.
- Proven ability to communicate (written and verbally) effectively at all levels. Must be able to collaborate and influence across various levels of management.
- Proficient in MS Office Products: particularly EXCEL, Word and PowerPoint is a must
- Project Leader experience (1 year)
- Able to present data and conclusions through various communication channels and audiences
- GFPS or Credit Operations knowledge strongly recommended and would be ideal.
- Experience in financial services/call centers or other service industry is a plus.
- This role will interact with our counterparts around the World. English proficiency is a must
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 12, 2019, 11:59:36 AM