American Express Careers
Senior Business Advisor
- Responsible for developing, managing and maintaining the long-term business relationship with Client Accounts and Subsidiaries
- Increase the BCV Expansion & Charge Volume in a Portfolio of Middle Market Account Development Account of Client based on a process of B2B, Distribution and Verticals.
- Able to have a Crucial and Financial conversation with high level executives in companies.
- Responsible for the diversification of corporate products with an important goal in the LOC Penetration of all its portfolio.
- Responsible for signing new subsidiary companies for the use of Corporate Solutions.
- Responsible for the relationship with support areas (Operations, GMNS, Legal, Finance, Marketing) to ensure the quality of service to our customers.
- Responsible for penetrating new market industries that trigger incremental billing for AMEX.
- Management of Triggers, for charge of recurrent, campaigns, Telecomm, Insurance, couriers, T&E, Core Products,)
- Bachelor of Business Administration or related.
- Excellent presentation.
- Sales experience (mandatory)
- Knowledge of GCS products and implementation process (highly desirable).
- Oriented to short-term results and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to relate to high levels of companies.
- Time management, ability to manage priorities
- Analysis capacity to prepare business proposals and presentations at high organizational levels (CEO, CFO, Treasurer, etc.).
- Effective communication skills (oral and written).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and AMEX systems (SFDC).
- English language 80% Minimum
- Numeric, analytic and reasoning skills.
- Flexible, high energy team player.
- High levels of innovation and self-motivation.
- Honesty, integrity and respect for rules.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 13, 2019, 5:24:36 PM