American Express Careers
While working closely with teams across the globe to bring global capabilities to market, the team is also responsible for collaborating with partners to deploy local solutions that are unique to conditions and opportunities in India.
With the aim of creating a team structure that supports current plans, gives us opportunities to capitalize on emerging payments technologies while driving compliance to regulatory and other compliance mandates from time to time.
Payments Consulting will be responsible for leading all Online, Point of Sale, ATM and Regulatory initiatives including NAC infrastructure management. The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships with some of our key Bank partners, Third Party Processors and Terminal vendors.
- Managing MIS for management
- Responsible for processing partner invoices
- Implementing and monitoring performance metrics of partners
- Planning, executing and monitoring the terminal roll out
- Working closely with colleagues across the Merchant Services, Global Network Business and Global Strategy & Capabilities organization to assess market requirements and drive deployment of new Online, POS products and capabilities in India.
- Supporting Client Managers in merchant interactions for addressing escalations relating to payments processing.
- Working closely with GMTS (Global Merchant Technical Servicing) and AET (Technologies) team to identify issues impacting customer experience at online, POS and addressing those through on-going engagement with respective owners.
- Collaborate with regional product managers and network management teams to address local market requirements for product enhancements, merchant communication and other on-going maintenance support.
- Preferably an MBA with minimum 2 years of related experience.
- Strong understanding of payment products like Safekey, SI
- Results orientated and a collaborative mindset a must. Should recognize the importance of teamwork to achieve objectives; brings in ideas, information, suggestions and expertise from others outside the immediate team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities. Prior project management experience with proven ability to progress multiple tasks in parallel.
- Ability to work across boundaries to build and nurture strong relationships.
- Communication skills; should be able to adapt communication style, content and medium to suit the audience and confidently speak up and share views.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2019, 5:28:34 AM