Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
GFPS Fraud Disputes & Recoveries is an essential area within the GFPS’ Process. It is a very sensitive and crucial group since pour procedures determine if a fraud claim results in our Card Member’s favor, and also seeks to deal with possible losses through analyzing and requesting recoveries with the Establishments, always within the highest quality standards and we accomplish all mandatory regulations.
We handle fraud claims for Mexico, Argentina and Spain, and we are complying with the Regulations in each market. We also handle the charge verification process through Urgent Investigation requests, received from other countries who seek to revise charges in our proprietary cards.
- Be exceptional service – oriented in order to satisfy our internal and external customers’ requests.
- Be multi – skill oriented so that they would handle different processes through different markets.
- Achieve, keep and exceed our monthly productivity and quality goals.
- Have deep analysis skills to work on fraud claims requested by our Cardholders.
- Carry out systematic and rational analysis to Review and achieve effective recoveries within fraudulent transactions.
- Be accountable of handling charge verification requests from different markets.
- Have excellent communication skills – oral and written.
employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Open and adaptable to constant change.
- Availability to work on any shift or schedule.
- High analysis skills.
- Ability to relate through various areas within the Company.
- Proactive and organized.
- Above average skills in Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Outlook. (mandatory - Excel assessment test)
- English level (Spoken & Written).
- Customer service experience.
- Clear when explaining ideas and concepts to others.
- Compelling, open and confident communication.
- Systems handling: CASW, GDM, WCC, Globestar, MNS, Genesis.
- Team worker.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 15/08/2019, 17:18:57