American Express Careers
Analyst / Senior Analyst - Digital Engagement Marketing
American Express is on a journey to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. The Digital Experience & Platforms team (DEP), within Global Commercial Services, is focused on designing and delivering a seamless digital experience that drives customer engagement as well as business growth. The Digital Engagement & Measurement team within the DEP team enables best-in-class Commercial digital adoption and provides insights across the customer journey.
The Analyst of Digital Marketing & Engagement Strategy will be driving all aspects of the go-to-market strategy and engagement of global card member experience products, primarily Amex Business App and Expense Management, critical to many Commercial customers. This position will work with cross-functional teams, including GCS Marketing, brand, sales, and servicing, to drive customer awareness of digital products with our customers. The Analyst will work on cross-channel strategy, creative development, budget and channel management, and analysis of campaigns where feasible.
She or he will possess outstanding analytics, thought leadership, strategic thinking, communication, and organizational skills, and will have a proven record of excellence operating independently and within a high performing team environment. We are seeking a talented professional who can drive the Next Generation Engagement Strategy, who has strong marketing, communications, and creative abilities, and has a hunger to grow products.
- Project management of digital engagement initiatives aimed to accelerate higher digital adoption rates for customers
- Manage budgets, both project and team
- Partner with Marketing teams to determine messaging across customers touchpoints
- Measurement and tracking of initiatives, campaigns, and team performance
- Map customer needs and develop a rigorous data-drive segmentation of target profiles
- Define and develop creation of digital engagement assets, including live demos, prototypes and video content in partnership with external audiences
- Contribute to the culture of learning, insight, and collaboration with enterprise partners.
- The candidate should have an analytical background, identify as a self-starter and have a proven track record for driving tangible results while working across multiple initiatives
- Collaborate effectively across multiple teams while building strong relationships
- Proven project management and organizational skills to balance support of multiple initiatives
- A passion for creating engaging customer experiences to support our customers
- Strong marketing skills and agency management experience (preferred)
- Change agent, not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills with attention to detail and ability to tell a story through data and insights.
- Strong organizational skills with relentless attention to detail
- Desire to have fun and work on a fast-paced, high performing team
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2-3 years of experience
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 15, 2019, 12:42:46 PM