American Express Careers
Technical Customer Success Sr. Analyst
One Amex is an exciting new suite of products that enables fast, scalable and consistent application development for the enterprise. We apply cutting edge frameworks and open-source principles to help our fellow product, design, tech, and analytics partners solve problems and innovate to deliver a seamless customer experience across channels.
The Customer Success team focuses on helping users maximize the value they generate from the suite with the least amount of friction possible. They have an intimate understanding of our products from a technical perspective and are able to communicate with both engineering and business stakeholders. They are trusted advisors to our customers, gathering feedback, analyzing trends, and actioning on insights to ensure we continually improve and scale the relationship. Ultimately, our goals are to drive satisfaction, retention and expansion of our products across internal teams.
We are hiring a Technical Customer Success Sr. Analyst to lead these efforts and help apply industry best practices to optimize our current processes. This person will partner closely with top performing product and tech teams to develop a deep understanding of the entire suite and provide consultative support to users. We are seeking someone who has the product / technical aptitude and customer-first approach to evangelize the platform and be the voice of the user. The ideal candidate will be excited to wear multiple hats across engineering, product, sales, business development, marketing, account management, and solutioning.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Work closely with engineers and product owners to become an expert on the entire One Amex Suite of products – understand how they work technically and best practices for how to utilize them
• Manage and oversee the end-to-end customer relationship from initial engagement to on-boarding, training, build, launch, and renewals/ scaling
• Deliver on an exceptional customer experience with pro-active communication, speedy resolution to issues, and orchestration across stakeholders
• Develop product marketing and documentation materials to encourage self-service when appropriate
• Establish and grow a champion network to lead community driven adoption
• Hold retrospectives and solicit customer feedback to continually optimize our processes and products
• Experience with complex technology and product development with an understanding of React.js, redux, GraphQL, Jest, Webpack, Node.js, Java 8, etc.
• Prior background in customer success, consulting, or sales/ account management in a technical industry
• Experience working with cross-functional teams (Tech, Design, Analytics, Product, Marketing, etc.)
• In-depth experience with JIRA for intake and workflow management and comfortable leveraging Slack, Confluence, and BitBucket
• Experience working in both an enterprise and start-up environment
• Data driven and analytical with a bias for numbers in decision making
• Passion and advocacy for a customer-first approach
• Strong executive presence and interpersonal skills with the ability to navigate challenges and foster joint partnership
• Ability to be self-sufficient, prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2019, 11:02:06 AM