Team Leader F2F Client Management (m/w/d), Frankfurt am Main
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities. Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead a team of Client Managers (B30); fulfill all tasks as people leader, manage transparent communication and drive engagement of the team
- Full managerial responsibility for portfolio of strategic merchant relationships
- Manage performance of the team and portfolio to meet/exceed results according goals & scorecard; drive regular reviews on client- and portfolio-level against scorecard and adjust priorities internal and with clients appropriately
- Accountability for the top strategic merchant relationships aiming and merchant satisfaction
- Manage proactively & deepen merchant relationship & reinforce GMNS value proposition
- Negotiate contracts & implement pricing initiatives according latest standards to close long-term contracts, grow business for Amex Blue Box and ensure parity of Point of Sales treatments
- Identify opportunities to increase Charge Volume and drive Profitability / Discount Revenues
- Solve Merchant business needs and help to grow revenues and business for Merchant
- Monitor & ensure health of operational servicing, bring in SMEs to address and solve issues – trust in WS and Global Network Business, who will take ownership and solve
- Support Net-Promoter-Score (NPS) initiatives to drive merchant experience & satisfaction
- Complete administrative work including MerchantForce tasks and required Amex internal tasks like GMNS Academy, mandatory trainings, leadership requests, PMP etc.
- Ensure “Welcome Acceptance” at merchants of the assigned portfolio and support GMNS initiatives to optimize “Welcome to Amex” procedures to drive “Active LIF”
- Support GMNS business by driving marketing specific initiatives to deepen relationship to merchants and to strengthen value proposition of Amex
- Support on market wide, European and Global GMNS projects
- Close alignment with all other lines of business across American Express in particular Corporate Card and Consumer Card
- Direct report into the Director, Head of Client Management Germany and core member of the GMNS Germany Client Management Leadership Team
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Business administration university studies or similar degree and at least track record of 6-8 years in similar position
Excellent relationship management skills and a strong track record in managing complex, multinational or key account portfolios
Proven track record in driving results
Proven people leader and multi-year leadership experience
Strong negotiation/sales experience
Strong relationship management skills and strong ability to operate within the Amex matrix
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Proven ability to drive innovation and change
Excellent understanding of GMNS value proposition, procedures as well as of the industry and competitive environment
Flexible in working times and business travel depending on client & project requirements
Strong communication and presentation skills in German and English
Excellent MS Office skills
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Please note that you can attach up to 4 documents with a maximum of 488 kb each.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Vollzeit
Date Posted: 22.08.2019, 02:28:41