American Express Careers
Business Analyst I
The Business Analyst will proactively work supporting Merchant Services to ensure maximum utilization of resources and appropriate staffing levels to achieve quality, servicing, and financial goals in a global, multi-site and multi-skilled contact center environment. This position is responsible for generating, maintaining, revising and executing the long-term and short-term volume and staffing plans. This position provides on-going analysis of staffing performance and manages the determination and implementation of additional resources/alternative plans when necessary.
Developing and maintaining product and network-wide call volume and staff planning models as well as driver metrics (availability, call handle time, hiring, attrition, overtime) as throughput into the overall short-term and long-term capacity and staff planning.
Weekly and monthly reporting of key performance indicators such as volume forecast, hiring adherence, attrition, abandon rate performance and call handle time performance.
Manage data flow of multiple sources of information for integrity and accuracy into the short-term and long-term planning models.
Complete necessary ad hoc analysis and recommendations to meet or exceed the business goals of service, quality, customer metrics and configuration optimization.
Develop key metrics and improvement goals for each program in order to measure success.
- Strong technical skills are required and include: Microsoft office (expert level Excel), workforce management software (preferred Genesys, Decisions or EWFM).
- Experience in a fast-paced incoming call center environment with an extensive background in end-to-end workforce management and call center operations.
- Requires strong decision-making skills and the ability to resolve complex problems independently. The candidate must possess high motivation, enthusiasm, and dedication to deliver results within strict time frames.
- Demonstrated problem solving, quantitative analytical and logistical planning skills, with the ability to create, analyze and interpret data and trends and act upon opportunities to achieve business objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to influence without direct authority through the use of data and analysis are required; must be able to communicate effectively within multiple levels within the organization.
- Experience with non-voice (back office, CHAT, email) workforce and capacity planning.
- Experience with data visualization (Tableau) and management tools (Access, SQL) desired.
- Proven experience in successfully managing and executing multiple projects flawlessly while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Must be a proactive, flexible self-starter, organized with attention to detail.
- Practical experience within Merchant servicing an advantage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2019, 1:12:38 PM