- Sales Support:
- Maintain management of the channels lead management to drive efficient lead distribution across all key lead sources
- Management of pipeline management principles ensuring appropriate accountability of lead management practices across the channel
- Customisation of National Team meeting and Leader Meeting presentations and reporting where additional analysis/information is required;
- Co-coordinating RSVPs to client events;
- Act as information/reference point for suppliers and internal customers;
- Support mandatory compliance query management across SBS signings to ensure fast and efficient resolution across all internal compliance queries
- ACQ reporting to support Sales Team & Director as requested;
- Provide analytical support to leaders in reaching Acquisition team goals (e.g. Oneforce Dashboard Reporting, pipeline management reporting, daily outlook reporting).
- Support the onboarding of new SBS employees in setting up all the internal system access, tools and office orientation
- Administrative support to Directors – complete TEV’s, access and manage calendar and e-mail and to support others in periods of absence; Also support with confidential matters around other employees;
- General office management duties such as stationery ordering; maintaining up to date marketing materials;
- Ability to handle large volumes of work with competing deadlines for multiple Sales Leaders/Partners & Directors of Department
- Demonstrated strength or ability to gain sound knowledge Oneforce CRM
- Strong internal stakeholder management skills with ability to communicate effectively across all parties
- Shows ability to provide guidance on prioritization and solutions for linking of customer and Amex goals
- Ability to make good business decisions without direct authority across all areas of Blue Box
- Ability to build strong relationships across the Blue Box
- Ability to support innovation & change within the Sales team
- Has or can develop a good understanding of financial services industry
- Excellent verbal & written business communication skills
- Strong PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Minimum requirement to have completed Higher School Certificate or equivalent
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 18, 2019, 5:36:22 PM