American Express Careers
Senior Product Designer, Enterprise Digital Membership Experience
Our UX designers know it’s not enough to help people get things done, you need to help them get it done in the best way possible. If you’re into designing a better journey for every user from beginning to end, start here. After all, we’re the company that built our entire business on delivering the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction.
As a part of our fast-moving, agile team, you’ll be responsible for the user experience, including:
- Transforming ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into desirable outcomes for our users.
- Creating prototypes, leading design thinking workshops, testing stimulus, and delivering polished responsive web designs for engineering and product partners
- Working closely with cross-discipline groups to brainstorm and create concepts for mobile, tablet and desktop viewports
- Being a passionate advocate for the user and incorporate customer insights and principles throughout the creative process.
- 3+ years of UX / interaction design / product design experience designing consumer facing digital products
- Fluency with design tools, most notably Sketch and InVision, but also Principle, InVision Studio, Zepplin, Abstract, Axure, Adobe XD
- Ability to simplify and turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences
- Ability to synthesize and focus ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into tangible assets for users
- Strong portfolio showing a breadth of UX Design that display a knowledge of current industry tools and trends
- Strong documentation, organization, oral/written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Keen design aesthetic and desire to simplify complex interactions and turn them into intuitive user experiences
- Good time management skills and a self-starter who can prioritize and deliver on time.
- Proven skills in ideation, sketching, wire-framing, user flows, information architecture and mastery of industry tools
- Ability to create both high & low fidelity interactive prototypes
- A positive attitude, flexibility, and a good sense of humor
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Iterative Product Design Planning and Development
- Design Thinking
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
- Design Industry Trends
- Industry and Company Knowledge
- Problem Solving
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
US Candidates/Employees: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window:
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2019, 3:32:47 PM