American Express Careers
Lead Product Designer, Enterprise Digital Membership Experience, Web
Create a better experience for you and our users.
Our UX designers know it’s not enough to help people get things done, you need to help them get it done in the best way possible. If you’re into designing a better journey for every user from beginning to end, start here. After all, we’re the company that built our entire business on delivering the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction.
Take a hands-on approach to interface design and your career path.
As a part of our fast-moving, agile team, you’ll be responsible for the user experience, including:
- Transforming ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into desirable outcomes for our users.
- Creating prototypes, leading design thinking workshops, testing stimulus, and delivering polished responsive web designs for engineering and product partners
- Working closely with cross-discipline groups to brainstorm and create concepts for mobile, tablet and desktop viewports
- Being a passionate advocate for the user and incorporate customer insights and principles throughout the creative process
Are you up for the challenge?
- 5+ years of UX / interaction design / product design experience designing consumer facing digital products
- Experience recruiting, managing and leading designers
- Mastery of design tools, most notably Sketch and InVision, but also Principle, InVision Studio, Zeplin, Abstract, Axure, Adobe XD
- Excels in simplifying and turning complex interactions into intuitive user experiences
- Excels in synthesizing and focusing ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into tangible assets for users
- Strong portfolio showing a breadth of UX Design that display a knowledge of current industry tools and trends
- Excellent documentation, organization, oral/written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Keen design aesthetic and desire to simplify complex interactions and turn them into intuitive user experiences
- Excellent time management skills and a self-starter who can prioritize and deliver on time.
- Master in ideation, sketching, wire-framing, user flows, information architecture and mastery of industry tools
- Ability to create both high & low fidelity interactive prototypes
- A positive attitude, flexibility, and a good sense of humor
At the core of UX design.
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Iterative Product Design Planning and Development
- Design Thinking
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
- Design Industry Trends
- Industry and Company Knowledge
- Problem Solving
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2019, 2:34:23 PM