The position reports into the Senior Manager FX Trading and is directly responsible for covering FX risk derived from client flows in the U.S. market. In addition the successful individual will be indirectly targeted with driving incremental revenue growth derived from business activity with our clients.
- Assist relationship management and sales teams in servicing our clients
- Manage daily tasks in a timely and accurate manner including covering trading positions, processing draw-downs, and being the point person on trading and settlement issues with the back office.
- Manage market risk through the processing of cover trades with specific bank counterparts via their proprietary trading platforms.
- Enter trades into FXIP’s back office system within specified time periods
- Work with Operations team to reconcile and streamline trade processing
- Maintain strict adherence to company controls procedures, KYC policy and anti-money laundering policies
- Have a strong work ethic, attention to detail, capable of multi-tasking and display problem solving skills when issues arise
- Some foreign exchange experience
- A practical application of FX market pricing and products in the cross border payments industry a plus.
- Knowledge across a wide variety of financial markets and an awareness of the main drivers of exchange rate fluctuations.
- A proven track record in a results driven environment with a will to win attitude and teamwork.
- The ability to work in a high pressured fast pace environment.
- Good numeric, literacy and accuracy skills are essential, so too is experience with Excel.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills.
- A team player that can build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- Business or Finance degree preferred.
- Recent grads welcomed!
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 10, 2019, 10:57:36 AM