- 8-10+ years relevant IT audit, IT consulting, and/or hands on IT/cybersecurity experience in a Big 4 or financial services environment required
- Experience and/or strong acumen to quickly grasp highly technical risks, concepts, and processes related to a complex information security and technology environment is required. Subject matter experience includes: threat & vulnerability management, IT asset & configuration management, network, server and endpoint security, encryption and data protection, enterprise resilience, cloud computing, DevOps, and third party security risk management.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or relevant advanced industry certification required
- One or more relevant advanced industry certification(s) desired (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CEH) strongly preferred
- Experience in interacting directly with regulators is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and frameworks; including COSO, COBIT, PCI, NIST, ITIL, Cloud Control Framework, FFIEC, GLBA 501(b) desired
- Bachelors degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2019, 5:22:28 PM