American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Our team comprises of three different servicing areas that we will look for a candidate to become an expert on.
These are PA (programme administrator), BTA (business travel accounts) and DSG (data support group).
PA Servicing is a blended process wherein CCPs are required to service clients via phone and email channel.
BTA is the quieter of the areas but has the most complicated cases. Calls here are not that frequent and most of its work is done offline via email servicing.
DSG is helping clients with online access and working with data that companies receive.
American Express Customer Care Professionals deliver extraordinary care by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries. Customer Care Professionals strive to make it easy to do business with us, solving customer issues, while celebrating their value to us.
The role is to provide excellent levels of service to American Express Business Travel Account and Corporate Card Clients as well as providing internal support for Account Development Managers.
You will be supporting a range of services to include but not limited to balance updates, invoice/charge details, ordering statements, dealing with credit enquiries and helping with questions around @work, Billing Support Files and BTA Online services.
• Delivering outstanding service in every interaction and leaving a lasting positive impression by utilizing our Relationship Care servicing ethos.
• Capturing our Corporate Client details, updating and inputting data into the relevant systems
• Understanding and interpreting financial data to comply with internal criteria and policy
• Managing a workflow in line with departmental and individual goals and to departmental quality standards.
• Being a central point of contact for our Corporate clients enabling 1st Contact resolution on enquiries, through both telephone and email communications
• Ensuring clients are re-educated where necessary regarding use of @work and Billing Support Files and BTA On line
• Maintain and build excellent working relationships with our Corporate Clients, GCP partners and Technologies groups.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• The incumbent should not be on any active form of counseling in the last 90 days at the time of application deadline
• Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking skills
• Punctuality and willingness to adhere to schedule
• Meeting & exceeding customer expectations
• Demonstrating teamwork
• Strong customer focus.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong negotiation and collection skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to deal with shifting priorities and high workload• Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 21, 2019, 2:52:21 AM