American Express Careers
Senior Manager, Application Experiences
Manager/Senior Manager – Application Experiences
US Consumer Marketing Services (CMS) is a world class marketing organization focused on providing the best customer experience to acquire new customers, cultivate our exciting customers by deepening engagement and loyalty marketing. We focus of building the best leaders.
The New Member Experiences team is part of US Consumer New Member Acquisition team and is responsible for enabling profitable and efficient acquisition by innovating and optimizing our lower funnel marketing assets such as the application experience and Instant Card Number to create positive brand perceptions at the onset.
The Manager/Senior Manager, Application Experiences should be a true marketer. Channel customer needs at all time and innovate and optimize lower funnel marketing experiences to drive business results such as accelerating new accounts acquired. This team member will work with Product Owners and partners across American Express to define, prioritize, and receive approvals for creative enhancements to the application, improve Instant Approval rates, support new product launches, and to create and implement a robust Test and Learn roadmap. This team member will also focus on increasing engagement with application treatments (Balance Transfer, add a Supp) to drive incremental spend and lend. Furthermore, provide strategic and coordination support for application initiatives, including project management, business planning, and analytical support.
The Manager/Senior Manager, Application Experiences will lead a team of two amazing Sr. Analyst’s.
AmEx channel application experience:
- Innovate on lower funnel marketing assets to drive acquisitions and create customer experiences that set the tone for a long-term relationship with American Express
- Develop strategic roadmap for application features and translate into prioritized initiatives in collaboration with Enterprise Digital teams, with a focus on improving application completion rates
- Partner with US Consumer marketers and Enterprise Digital stakeholders to support new product launches and other key marketing initiatives within application channels
- Innovate on lower funnel marketing assets to drive incremental spend through upsell, additional cards, and digital WoM recommendation strategies
- Define and implement a test & learn strategy for incremental innovation and drive completion rates
- Work effectively with Legal, Compliance, Privacy, etc. in securing alignment and approvals for enhancements to the application experience
- Lead two analysts, providing coaching and development and build a strong culture rooted in empowerment
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- MBA in General Management, Marketing, or Product Management preferred
- Empowering people leader, able to drive results and create a positive culture
- Robust analytical skills – a knack for translating data into insights, and an aptitude to straddle both Marketing and Product disciplines to drive business goals
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate, influence, and work effectively across multiple cross-functional partners
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategic and creative solutions to business problems with a customer-first mindset
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to showcase team accomplishments across the organization
- Strong work ethic and team player with an intense will-to-win
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- Fun attitude, and a healthy sense of humor
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 10, 2019, 9:46:41 AM