Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The IT Service Management (ITSM) team is transforming into an organization that provides data driven intelligence backed by frictionless service management. The ITSM Quality Engineer will play a critical role across the team to deliver on the vision and roadmap for the ITSM organization.
• Participate in a variety of testing efforts (UAT, SIT, QA, Regression, API, etc.)
• Develop and improve test automation capabilities; streamline the delivery of automation across multiple platforms (Web, UI, API, Reporting, Database, ETL, etc.)
• Work with Test Lead to execute on test strategy; provide solutions and recommended best practices
• Work with ITSM Product Managers to analyze data and support ITSM product initiatives as needed (Incident, Problem, Event, Asset, Configuration, Change, Release, Knowledge)
• 2-5 years of experience working as a test analyst
• 1-3 years of experience working with ITSM practices
• 1-3 years of experience working as a developer
• Experience in Continuous Integration environments
• Understanding of automation design patterns and software testing principle methodologies
• Basic knowledge of Agile development methodologies is desired
• Intermediate knowledge of ITIL or other Service Management frameworks is desired
• Prior knowledge of ServiceNow Automation Testing Framework (ATF) is preferred
• Excellent problem/analytical skills
• Strong writing and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field Computer Science, Business Administration, etc.)
• Background or certification in Service Management frameworks (ITIL), desired
• Background or certification in Software Testing, preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 17, 2019, 5:04:20 PM