Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
American Express Enterprise Cloud platform (eCP) provides comprehensive platform that enables business critical applications to have Faster Time-to-Market for American Express. eCP offers dynamic rapid code-to-development models and services such as Platform-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, DB-as-a-Service, Analytics-as-a-Service, Messaging-as-a-Service, CICD Pipelines, etc. for application developers in a hybrid cloud environment. eCP enables Application developers to write modern scalable cloud native applications.
- Total 12 to 15 years of combined Quality Engineering, Project/Program Management experience while managing diverse and multiple teams with complete ownership and responsibility.
- This role is a combination of Scrum Master and Project/program manager who will act as an SME for all eCP Quality Engineering efforts for Cloud Platform
- Responsible for developing program level project plans, project health dashboards, Interface with stakeholders to understand requirements and create project milestones
- Will be accountable for all Quality Engineering deliverables and schedule adherence
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead projects to drive initiatives for American Express Enterprise - Identify, develop, and formalize project plans, project status dashboards and engineering best practices across Amex Cloud Platform Cloud
- Drive QE scrums in areas of Test automation, Performance and resiliency testing
- Ensure what we build meets the customer expectations
- Manage technology programs, define milestones and success criteria (KPIs), resource allocation to ensure on-time delivery
- Oversee, manage, and drive project testing efforts for Amex Cloud Platform
- Ability to exercise technical judgment while working with large, cross-functional teams in prioritizing tasks, communicating schedules and communicate status at all levels in the company
- As a Scrum Master, actively participate in Sprint process, collaborating with various stakeholders to design and develop project/resource plans, Conduct sprint demos, walkthroughs, RCA and metrics reporting
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent domain
- Strong communicator with results-driven attitude
- 8+ years of professional experience working in a software development or Quality engineering environment with uniformly increasing responsibility
- At least 4 years of leadership/management experience of Quality Engineering, ability to manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders.
- Experience with SDLC practices of Agile, SCRUM methodology to drive software development and delivery
- Understanding of Infrastructure, Virtualization, Containers, Network, Storage, Monitoring tools, and Logging analytical tools in current market
- Excellent understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools to streamline QA processes (Maven, Gradle, Bamboo, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Some level of experience using UI test automation tools (Selenium, Webdriver, similar) and API testing (using soapUI, JMeter, JUnit, similar) and frameworks such as Cucumber, TestNG or similar
- Ability to work in Onshore / offshore team modelPreferred
- Understanding of Kubernetes, Container Orchestrations, Cloud Native applications and platform centric use cases
- Working with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL or similar)
- Microservices architecture testing experience
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2019, 5:21:41 PM