American Express is a leading global payments, network, and travel company, backed by one of the world's most recognized brands. American Express is unique in the payments industry as an issuer of cards as well as a worldwide network that processes millions of merchant transactions daily. We offer the broadest array of charge, credit, prepaid and co brand cards for consumers, small businesses, midsize companies, large corporations and many of the biggest companies in the world. With 160 years of innovation behind us, our future could not look more promising. We're moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies to bring greater value to our business customers. Their success expands our success, so we put heart and soul into helping them achieve results that exceed all expectations.
Global Commercial Services (GCS) is a core operating group of American Express and has delivered robust growth over the past decade. GCS partners with commercial clients to help them manage travel expenses and make purchases through proprietary payment solutions and expense management tools. The Sr. Manager of Global Field Tools Strategy within the Global Field Enablement organization will partner with central teams to streamline all the tools to the Sales Framework, with a focus on international markets, as well as support the governance to approve the creation of new tools and solutions to drive incremental charge volume. This includes ownership of rationalization of international field tools and Sales/AD needs and new capabilities launches. Additionally, the Sr. Manager will manage the field tools investment process and co-lead a steering committee of Sr. Business Leaders to determine the overall sales tools strategy for the GCS organization.
- Deeply understand the needs of Sales and Account Development, especially in international markets, and continuously work to improve current processes and develop new tools to drive efficiencies and help accelerate the sales process and revenue growth
- Build and lead international capability strategy and future roadmap for the GCS Sales & Account Development organization globally
- Socialize Field Tools Strategy with leaders and key partners in international markets
- Co-lead a steering committee of senior business leaders to determine the optimum landscape of sales tools and capabilities for the GCS organization
- Partner with Salesforce, DS&I, ED&A, Technology, and International Marketing counterparts to build innovative capabilities
- Provide end to end project management of key transformational initiatives
- Identify, validate, and mange investment requests from partner teams that fall under the Field Tools Strategy scope
- Excellent strategic thinking and analytics skills
- Proven track record of successful partner and stakeholder management, ability to lead and build relationships across cross-functional teams
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to design and implement innovations within a collaborative environment
- Organized multi-tasker with extreme attention to detail
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to drive results and projects to completion
- Experience developing new capabilities is a plus
- Experience in a sales or client management organization helpful
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2019, 1:10:01 PM