In this role, the Director will be a key thought leader and creator of new learning content, strategies and initiatives for the Enterprise. From design, development and implementations, the Director will work with learning colleagues, business partners and SME’s to better understand enterprise needs and deliver learnings solutions for a rapidly evolving organization.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the research and development of the Enterprise On-Demand Learning Strategy
- Oversee and develop the end-to-end concept for special learning initiatives across the Enterprise
- Closely Partner with Global Talent Management, Learning Operations and Learning Platform Teams to integrate learning initiatives and better utilize HR and learning system
- Collaborate and streamline learning initiatives with market and business specific learning admins/leads, SME’s, HRBP’s and Market HR.
- Conduct bi-annual assessments and measure success of programs through relevant analytics and dashboards across all the organization
- Oversee 360 assessments and other learning / talent management tools
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree required; Masters Preferred
- Minimum 8 years professional experience in talent development or learning and development (or related) with a minimum of 3 years in instructional design
- Experience developing broad, enterprise, learning strategies that serve multiple markets, business functions and colleagues levels
- Proven results developing learning or talent solutions
- Outstanding, interpersonal, communication, collaboration and influencing skills
- Experience in instructional design (software engineering a plus)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple deliverables for various stakeholders simultaneously
- Self-Starter with strong business acumen
- Location: 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10285 OR virtual
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 3, 2019, 11:38:21 PM