Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
American Express is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic new team of high performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our technology and product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers, join our transformation team!
You will be part of a fast-paced team responsible for developing and delivering products and components focused on application security. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs.
Serving as a core member of an engineering team that designs and develops data driven products focused on application security.
Analyzing the data set and identifying potential opportunities.
Designing and implementing scalable data science/machine learning models and pipelines
Working on use cases related to User/System behavior analytics, anomaly detection, risk modeling, threat prediction, recommendation systems etc
Applying statistical techniques, data mining and machine learning to create actionable insights
- 3+ years of relevant experience: Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related quantitative fields
- Ability to apply cutting edge data science techniques to business problems and to leverage external thinking
- Experience using technologies like Python/C++, SQL, NoSQL, REST API and Machine learning libraries (TensorFlow, Keras etc)
- Expert in specialized areas such as Machine Learning (Supervised/Unsupervised)
- Experience with Data visualization using D3.js and reporting tools like Superset is a plusEmployment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2019, 1:56:01 PM